Sharpen every part of your game in a beautiful setting
Golf is a challenging game, and those who dream of lower scores know that making those dreams come true starts with practice. At Tacoma Country & Golf Club, you’ll find everything you need to fulfill your potential.
Our all-grass driving range is the perfect spot to hone your swing, with a fairway bunker also available. For the all-important short game, we have a large practice putting green, a chipping green with sand trap, and a 120-yard practice hole.
- An all-grass driving range which is long enough to accommodate all of the clubs in your bag
- A fairway bunker to practice your long sand shots
- A chipping green with an adjacent sand trap for your short sand shots
- An 18-hole putting green
- A 120-yard practice hole where golfers can work on their short game
- Covered performance facility – covered and heated
- Full flight golf balls
Summer Hours (May 10th- August 31st, 2021)
Monday – 11:30 – Dusk
Tuesday – 8:00 a.m. – Dusk
Wednesday – 8:00 a.m. – Dusk
Thursday – 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Range Closes For Clean Pick)
Friday – 8:00 a.m. – Dusk
Saturday – 7:30 a.m. – Dusk
Sunday – 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ( Range Closes For Clean Pick)
Pro Shop / Bag Room Hours
The Pro Shop will close at 7:00 p.m. during the summer.
The bag room will remain open until dusk.
We do not allow play before the opening time.